or 4 payments of $48.74 with Learn more
Environmentally friendly product options.
Our brand is a collection dedicated to high quality products.
Our products are made using sustainable forestry, organic or recycled materials.
Play based learning without the need for electronics or screens.
Secure Payment Methods
Patented, award winning balance bikes crafted from lacquered bamboo wood. Possibly the most beautiful balance bike you've ever seen.
- Ergonomically designed seat and handlebar position encourage good posture and maximise comfort.
- Washable cushion seat.
- Adjustable seat height: 30.5 to 38 cms.
- EVA airless biodegradable tires.
- Foot pegs to help children position their feet properly for cruising and to prepare for pedals.
- L84 x W37 x H55 cm. Seat height from ground: 30.5 to 40.5cm. With extension saddle: 50cm
Minimal packing materials made from recycled paper and water based inks.
Care instructions: This is a wooden product protected by a lacquer veneer coating. Never store it in a location exposed to the elements or where condensation can build up overnight (such as a shed or balcony); or in a room with high humidity (such as a bathroom or laundry with a condensation dryer). Bolts may loosen from use. Be sure to check them before each ride. Detailed care and assembly instructions ship with this product.
Bamboo is stronger than steel and heartier than most hardwood, making it a versatile and valuable building material. Bamboo is also eco-friendly in many ways. It produces more oxygen and absorbs more carbon dioxide than trees. While hard wood takes 30-50 years to mature, bamboo takes between 3-5 years and requires no pesticides or chemicals to encourage the maturation process.
Crafted from skilfully engineered and sustainably sourced bamboo plywood that's finished with a protective lacquer stain. Made in an ethically run factory that Kinderfeets (and Artiwood) inspect and evaluate regularly. Tested and certified to European and Australian standards.
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Blossom Tree Toys users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.
If there is a problem with an item you have purchased from Blossom Tree Toys you can return it to us. Upon assessment, Blossom Tree Toys will offer a full refund or replacement if there is major problem with the item.
You must provide us with your proof of purchase (e.g. your Blossom Tree Toys receipt, online tax invoice, credit card or bank statements). Any refund will be provided via the same method of payment as the original purchase.
Our ‘Change of Mind’ returns policy set out below is in addition to your rights under the Australian Consumer Law because we want you to be happy with your purchase.
If you wish to exchange an item because you have changed your mind about your purchase, Blossom Tree Toys will offer you an exchange provided:
- You return the item within 14 days from the purchase date. After this period you may not be entitled to an exchange.
- You produce your original Blossom Tree Toys receipt, online tax invoice or other adequate proof of purchase when returning the item.
- The item has not been used or damaged in any way including that:
- It is in the original, undamaged packaging; and
- It is unopened, unused and in its original condition.
- The item is not one of the goods listed below as a good for which a change of mind return is not available. Blossom Tree Toys will not accept the return of items from the following categories under the change of mind returns policy under any circumstances:
- Online Only orders or goods which are marked as “Online Only” or “Special Order”
- Gift cards
WHERE do items need to be returned to?
Blossom Tree Toys
The Mezz, 5/148 Scarborough Beach Road, Mount Hawthorn, WA 6016
SHIPPING for returns?
Blossom Tree Toys is not responsible for any postage costs associated with returned goods, except in cases where the items have been recalled or you are entitled to a remedy under the Australian Consumer Law.
The delivery fee is non-refundable and delivery will be charged for the delivery of an exchange item.
We recommend that you obtain proof of postage to track your return as Blossom Tree Toys cannot accept responsibility for items lost in transit. Please contact your delivery provider to locate your parcel.
All goods returned by post must be appropriately packed to ensure the returned item is received in the original, undamaged packaging and is unopened, unused and in its original condition.