Several products in the Janod Essentials range are aged from the age of 18 months which means even the littlies are developing a great head start!
This ensures they are a great resource not only at home, but for kindergartens, child care centres and schools too.
- Based on STEM learning, the range has been co-developed with a pre-school specialist to introduce educational concepts in a simple and fun way.
- Learn The Time includes a wooden clock that includes 6 transparent sheets that slide inside the clock showing the quarters and half hour measurements, plus day and night time in a visual way.
- There are 14 double-sided instruction cards, one side is for writing a digital time with the dry erase pens, blue for the minute hand and red for the hour.
- Turn the card over and using the hands on the analogue clock on the back, set the time to match.
- The clock itself has minute intervals printed around the edge and has a convenient carry handle that doubles as a stand when in use.
All Janod toys are designed in France and manufactured to strict quality and safety standards, meeting both European and Australian requirements.
Janod are dedicated to developing environmentally friendly and sustainable toys.