or 4 payments of $72.49 with Learn more
Environmentally friendly product options.
Our brand is a collection dedicated to high quality products.
Our products are made using sustainable forestry, organic or recycled materials.
Play based learning without the need for electronics or screens.
Secure Payment Methods
Prepare tasty little dishes for your friends, just like mum and dad!
- The wooden Happy Day Kitchen includes a clock with movable hands, a peg board for three utensils, two rotating oven knobs that click when you turn them and a metal sink.
- The sink includes an ultra modern flexible hose tap and the cupboard, microwave and oven doors have magnetic clasps for closing.
- Just like a real kitchen, the cooktop feature two buttons with light and sound effects to 'turn on' the hotplates and hear the food cooking.
- Included with the kitchen are 7 accessories comprising a metal spoon, metal frying pan, metal colander, a fabric potholder and 3 cardboard food boxes.
2 x AA batteries are needed for the hotplate effects which are not included.
All Janod toys are designed in France and manufactured to strict quality and safety standards, meeting both European and Australian requirements.
Janod are dedicated to developing environmentally friendly and sustainable toys.
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Blossom Tree Toys users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.
If there is a problem with an item you have purchased from Blossom Tree Toys you can return it to us. Upon assessment, Blossom Tree Toys will offer a full refund or replacement if there is major problem with the item.
You must provide us with your proof of purchase (e.g. your Blossom Tree Toys receipt, online tax invoice, credit card or bank statements). Any refund will be provided via the same method of payment as the original purchase.
Our ‘Change of Mind’ returns policy set out below is in addition to your rights under the Australian Consumer Law because we want you to be happy with your purchase.
If you wish to exchange an item because you have changed your mind about your purchase, Blossom Tree Toys will offer you an exchange provided:
- You return the item within 14 days from the purchase date. After this period you may not be entitled to an exchange.
- You produce your original Blossom Tree Toys receipt, online tax invoice or other adequate proof of purchase when returning the item.
- The item has not been used or damaged in any way including that:
- It is in the original, undamaged packaging; and
- It is unopened, unused and in its original condition.
- The item is not one of the goods listed below as a good for which a change of mind return is not available. Blossom Tree Toys will not accept the return of items from the following categories under the change of mind returns policy under any circumstances:
- Online Only orders or goods which are marked as “Online Only” or “Special Order”
- Gift cards
WHERE do items need to be returned to?
Blossom Tree Toys
The Mezz, 5/148 Scarborough Beach Road, Mount Hawthorn, WA 6016
SHIPPING for returns?
Blossom Tree Toys is not responsible for any postage costs associated with returned goods, except in cases where the items have been recalled or you are entitled to a remedy under the Australian Consumer Law.
The delivery fee is non-refundable and delivery will be charged for the delivery of an exchange item.
We recommend that you obtain proof of postage to track your return as Blossom Tree Toys cannot accept responsibility for items lost in transit. Please contact your delivery provider to locate your parcel.
All goods returned by post must be appropriately packed to ensure the returned item is received in the original, undamaged packaging and is unopened, unused and in its original condition.