or 4 payments of $19.99 with Learn more
Environmentally friendly product options.
Our brand is a collection dedicated to high quality products.
Our products are made using sustainable forestry, organic or recycled materials.
Play based learning without the need for electronics or screens.
Secure Payment Methods
Kinderfeets Toddler Bike Helmet is perfect for children using balance bikes, scooters, skates or skateboards. An Adjustable Fit Dial System and padded chin strap provide additional comfort while an ABS outer shell and EPS liner ensure child safety. Two sets of Sweatsaver™ Fit Pads are included and ventilation holes generate maximum airflow so little ones can ride all day long!
Suitable for heads with a circumference of 46 to 52cm. To ensure a perfect fit, measure the circumference of your child’s head starting from the middle of the forehead and make sure this measurement is within range. See our measurement diagram for more details.
Tested and certified to Australian Standard AS/NZS 2063:2008.
Important. A helmet must be fitted correctly every time it’s used.
A poorly fitted helmet can cause injury rather than provide protection in an accident. A correctly fitted helmet should sit snugly against a child’s head and provide even coverage on all sides including the forehead.
To ensure a correct fit, check the helmet’s position in three locations:
- Forehead The front of the helmet should sit about the width of two fingers above a child’s eyebrow. Ensure the helmet remains stable in this position by adjusting its rear fitting dial. Every Kinderfeets helmet comes with additional padding. If required apply this inside the helmet to ensure a stable fit.
- Jaw line The helmet’s side straps should sit just below a child’s earlobes when tightened.
- Chin The chinstrap buckle should be positioned about one finger width in from the edge of the chin. It should be tight enough to remain in place but not so tight as to distract or cause discomfort while riding.
Always check a helmet’s fit each time it’s put on using the two finger/one finger rule and teach children to perform this test themselves.
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Blossom Tree Toys users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.
If there is a problem with an item you have purchased from Blossom Tree Toys you can return it to us. Upon assessment, Blossom Tree Toys will offer a full refund or replacement if there is major problem with the item.
You must provide us with your proof of purchase (e.g. your Blossom Tree Toys receipt, online tax invoice, credit card or bank statements). Any refund will be provided via the same method of payment as the original purchase.
Our ‘Change of Mind’ returns policy set out below is in addition to your rights under the Australian Consumer Law because we want you to be happy with your purchase.
If you wish to exchange an item because you have changed your mind about your purchase, Blossom Tree Toys will offer you an exchange provided:
- You return the item within 14 days from the purchase date. After this period you may not be entitled to an exchange.
- You produce your original Blossom Tree Toys receipt, online tax invoice or other adequate proof of purchase when returning the item.
- The item has not been used or damaged in any way including that:
- It is in the original, undamaged packaging; and
- It is unopened, unused and in its original condition.
- The item is not one of the goods listed below as a good for which a change of mind return is not available. Blossom Tree Toys will not accept the return of items from the following categories under the change of mind returns policy under any circumstances:
- Online Only orders or goods which are marked as “Online Only” or “Special Order”
- Gift cards
WHERE do items need to be returned to?
Blossom Tree Toys
The Mezz, 5/148 Scarborough Beach Road, Mount Hawthorn, WA 6016
SHIPPING for returns?
Blossom Tree Toys is not responsible for any postage costs associated with returned goods, except in cases where the items have been recalled or you are entitled to a remedy under the Australian Consumer Law.
The delivery fee is non-refundable and delivery will be charged for the delivery of an exchange item.
We recommend that you obtain proof of postage to track your return as Blossom Tree Toys cannot accept responsibility for items lost in transit. Please contact your delivery provider to locate your parcel.
All goods returned by post must be appropriately packed to ensure the returned item is received in the original, undamaged packaging and is unopened, unused and in its original condition.